Champions Trophy 2017 Media Accreditation, Partners & Coverage: You can get the complete details of official Champions Trophy 2017 media Accreditation here, procedure and requirements of Media partners and live coverage are also available here. ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Media Accreditation, coverage and complete details.
The media Accreditation process for ICC Champions Trophy 2017 is now open and this process spans over various stages. Many Media partners are already looking for the accreditation process to get the license for broadcasting live matches of Champions Trophy 2017.
Champions trophy 2017 Media Accreditation requirements:
The application process for the Media Accreditation in Champions Trophy 2017 requires following needs to be fulfilled by the applicants:
- One passport sized colored photo that will have a plain background and the compressed size of the .jpg file must not be greater than 500kb.
- A scanned copy of National ID card/ Passport that should also be in the .jpg file format and it must not also be greater than 500kb.
- These two requirements must be joined with the assignment letter which should be signed by the employer or editor.
It is also suggested to the applicants to hold the soft copy of all these files before submitting it for the media Accreditation.
Only the following journalists will be given the Media Accreditation:
- The journalists who will have the assignments issued by their organizations.
- The journalists must be accredited by the cricket board of the country.
After the online submission of the applications, the editor or employer of the applicant will receive a confirmation email. The email can be confirmed by clicking the email link and after the editor have confirmed the email the applicants will be invited for the Media Accreditation.
This is the simple process for the Media Accreditation, while the policies and conditions are available on the official site of ICC champions Trophy 2017.